Saturday 28 November 2009

Work from the past

I studied both art and textile design whilst at school and in 6th form. Below are a few pieces of work which I have produced over the years...

AS Level Textiles:

For my Textile AS Level project I chose my theme to be the 2012 Olympics, as London had just won the bid at this time. My brief was to design a dress suitable for a young female presenter to wear to the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics. Below are a couple of pages from my project and my final piece:


A-Level Art Coursework:

This piece was a mixed media collage inspired by the work of Salvador Dali and experimentation with burning and charring materials. I produced this as part of one of my projects which was based on a theme of resistance to burning:



GCSE Textiles:

Below is a dress which I made for my GCSE textile coursework. The theme was Masquerade Ball. I also made a matching mask to accompany the dress:




GCSE Art:
Below is the final piece which I produced for my final GCSE art project. The theme of the project was peeling. I used chalk pastel on paper to produce the piece:

No comments:

Post a Comment